Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Benefits of Honey Lemon Water

Have you heard of the benefits of drinking warm honey lemon water? The list goes on and on! So when I woke up feeling yucky this morning, I took the advice I'd been given and made two cups of boiled water, squeezed a lemon into each and added a tablespoon of honey. It's an intense mixture of sweet and sour but it's actually really refreshing as an early morning drink.

#anthromugs

Intrigued yet? I was. I had heard that it was good for you but I had never given it much attention. So, I googled it, like you do when you want to know something fast.

Want to know some of the benefits?

Well, the list is too long so just google it.

JK! But seriously it is. In the meantime, here are a few:

  1. Aids in better digestion
  2. Helps weights loss
  3. Improves oral health, bad breath and skin
  4. Helps your body maintain a higher pH which helps your body fight disease
  5. The Vit C helps the body fight colds
  6. Helps keep constipation at bay
There a million articles out there so get reading and get drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment