Saturday 17 January 2015

Best Home Workouts. Hands Down.

As I'm lying on the floor recovering, I have to share with you what the best online, in the comfort of your own home workout there is out there. No lies. There are three reasons why I love these online workouts.

1. There are hundreds of videos to chose from depending on what area of the body you want to target.

2. They are short. Most are under 10 minutes.

3. They are not sissy workouts. There are the hardest few minutes of your life.

I find that the worst thing about most workout videos is that they take so long and are slow paced so I lose interest, and then they just become another household chore to add to the list.

That's why I love #blogilates

She has quick, seriously difficult workouts that target the yucky spots that are so hard to get sore. Or, so hard to force yourself to combat because who wants to do a million sit-ups? She mixes it up and has some innovative yet extremely effective Pilates moves to kick your butt. You can do a couple videos in succession and bam! you're sore for the two days. My fav are the abs and waist videos.

So, what are you waiting for?! Seriously, give it a try! You will die… but in a good way.

https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates

Need a little more enticement? Here is my fav video at the moment. See if you can finish it. I bet you can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment