Monday 5 January 2015

Handstands Everyday

Handstands. They're hard. Well, for most of us they're difficult. My granddad was a legend at them. Story is that in high school he walked down 3 flights of stairs inverted! My sister was born and then bam! she was walking on her hands. (At least I'm convinced that's how it must have been.) She's more comfortable upside down walking on the beach then right side up. Me? It took me more than a year to stay up for 5 seconds. Yep, that's where I'm at. Five seconds in the air before I topple over, and don't even mention walking. Give me another year or possibly five.

Yet, in saying that, this year is all about pushing out of the comfort zone. Don't be a square. Make yourself a little uncomfortable. Make a New Year's resolution with your heart, not with your head.

Did I mention that the world looks a whole other beautiful upside down?

Plus, did you know there are a whole lotta benefits to inversions? Here is why you should be doing them everyday:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/01/04/5-reasons-you-should-do-handstands-everyday/

#collectiveevolution

So…

Kick up, open your heart and remember to breath.






No comments:

Post a Comment