Monday 20 April 2015

Love still has no labels

Remember my post back in March titled Love Has No Labels? The diversity and inclusion public service announcement in the US launched on Valentine's Day? Well, the theme is back. Actually, it never left. I love it so much that it is not going to leave. Ever. Because no-strings-attached love is something that I am all about. Let's call it my new mantra…yes, my new love mantra. And, I'm all about sharing it.

Granted, love without labels isn't always be easily to do. It's not always convenient or agree with social norms. It may be difficult. Heck, it may suck sometimes! Your pride may have to take a back seat. You might have to tell you ego to f-off, or someone to do just that.

Right, so why is it back? (Or, simply still here I guess because it never left…) Because there is a short film I want to share with you and I want you to watch it with the love mantra in your mind (Love has no labels, love has no labels, …)

Watch it and remember that love doesn't look, speak or walk a certain way. So, don't try to make it into something it isn't, or to try and understand something you aren't. Diversity is beautiful.

Love has humble beginnings in a feeling. Keep it simple.

Follow this link to watch the video. You'll be glad you did.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/18/living/feat-transgender-child-raising-ryland/


No comments:

Post a Comment