Monday 9 February 2015

Anthropolgie

One of the things I really miss from the USA is Anthropologie. I know, I know, I'm being completely and utterly superficial, but it is one of my favourite shops. I miss just going in and window shopping. Yep, just having a stroll around looking at all the beautiful stuff and maybe, just maybe buying a thing or two, once in a while. Now that I'm in Australia I can still shop online but it's not the same. Looking at pictures of pretty things isn't the same as being in the midst and trying them on in the shop. Plus, when you order something from another country, there is always the chance it can get lost in the post after you've paid an exorbitant amount for shipping.

But, I've caved in and I'm scrolling through the Anthro website right now.

So, in the spirit of Anthro Oh how I miss you! here are my fav things on their website right now:


How cool are these?! Asymmetrical - A letter and a stone. Love the contrast.


And these...they are like the half sister of both the wedge and the clog.


I think the wearer of this quite possibly might require a preggo belly but it still looks soft and beautiful. And hey! look! it's the Aussie brand Zimmerman! Too bad it's ridiculously expensive.


I just want to sit on the couch, like I'm doing now, but in this top (above)...wearing these shorts (below):


And then I'd love to wear this outfit to work the next day, even though I'd look like a massive flying squirrel in it (how does she pull it off?!):


This is just lovely:
I think I've tortured myself enough, and if I don't stop now I might just go to the checkout…stop. now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment